Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Affirmation!!

I decree and I declare that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I am covered by the blood of Jesus and the love of God who created His son! I declare that Jesus' blood has everything covered this week! He has my mind covered! He has my body covered! He has my finances covered! He has my resources covered! He is my source! Everything I need is covered! Even my desires are covered! I believe God for the best becasue He placed His best inside of me! He made me to lend and to not borrow! Every move that I make is to fulfill the destiny He put in me to make good choices that will bring Glory to His name! Since I am covered by His blood! Everything I do has His stamp on it! I decree and declare that everything that God has stamped my name on and sealed it in His blood is mine! I send every demon and demonic curse hat has been sent my way back to the sender in Jesus name Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment